skip to main content

Simply Commercial has years of experience in providing specialist insurance. No one is better placed to give you the help you need to purchase appropriate insurance for your independent or faith-based school.

We have access to a wide range of specialist insurance providers and can help you to get the best possible cover, tailored to your school's individual circumstances.

We also have offerings that are appropriate for academies and free schools. The breadth of choice that we make available to our customers also means that we can offer extremely competitive prices.

You can choose from an extensive range of covers to suit your needs.

What covers are available for Faith Schools?

Employers Liability

Cover against claims by employees for injuries caused during their employment. For example, if a teacher was to sustain an injury due to faulty equipment.

Remember, Employers’ liability insurance is compulsory by law, and you could be charged hefty fines for each day you are not covered.

Property Damage

Covers damage to your school buildings, contents, computer rooms, science labs and libraries from a variety of unforeseen events, such as earthquakes, fires, flooding or theft and malicious damage.

Public & Products Liability

Cover against claims by third parties (including students, parents and other visitors) for injuries suffered or property damaged arising out of your activities. For example, if a student was to injure themself tripping up in the playground.

Professional Indemnity

Cover against claims of providing sub-standard professional advice. For example, a parent could bring a claim of failure in a duty to educate, where teachers failed to cover all the syllabus required.

Increased Cost of Working

Cover for the additional expenditure required following a major loss to keep the school running (for example, hiring out of temporary buildings to re-locate following a fire at the school).

Legal Protection

Cover for your legal costs in defending a claim brought against you. For example, an ex-employee initiates a claim for unfair dismissal.

Additional covers available should you need them:

  • Loss of Revenue
  • Personal Accident for Employees & Volunteers
  • Terrorism
  • Theft by Employees & Volunteers


If you cannot see the cover, you require then please contact us to discuss and we will do our best to facilitate your needs.

Get a quote

Get a quote from us for your Independent Faith School Insurance.

Get a quote

Extensive cover for complex needs

Public liability

Protection against liability claims made against you or your organisation.

Employers liability

Protection against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee illness or injury as a result of their work for you.

Professional indemnity

Cover for any claim made against your organisation by a client or customer for any losses they suffer as a result of your work or advice.

Need help? Call us

01922 214 412
Weekdays 9am - 5pm

Our brokers are knowledgeable and friendly. They’re specialists who can provide the advice and help you need.

Get in touch

Cross insurance off your list:

Find out what you need - right cover, right price

Get a free review, it's simple and hassle free

Expert advice in just one call

Insurance tailored to your needs

The. Broker

Transparent. Honest. Ethical

Find out more

Get a quote

Get a quote from us for your Independent Faith School Insurance.

Get a quote

Our featured insurance products

business insurance

Business insurance

A range of policies that protect your business against financial loss regardless of size. This could be from damage to your property, theft of your stock or equipment, or legal costs either arising from injuries to your staff or members of the public.

charity insurance

Charity insurance

A range of policies that protect your charity, community group or not for profit organisation, from accidents involving volunteers or event visitors to allegations of wrongdoing against trustees.

faith and community insurance

Faith & community insurance

A range of policies that protect your place of worship such as Church, Temple, Mosque or other religious building from damage, theft of religious artifacts to accidents involving volunteers.

landlord's insurance

Landlord's insurance

Also known as buy-to-let insurance, it is a combination of policies designed to protect a landlord and their properties. Whether you have one property or 10, occupied or unoccupied, a cover can be tailored to your specific requirements.

Already know what you need?

Get a quote

Get in touch

If you have a question regarding your insurance, feel free to get in touch.

Get in touch